Selling your current property can make buying a new Wyatt home more complicated than necessary, so our Express Move scheme is here to take some of the strain and help you sell your existing home.
With Express Move you get assistance from our experienced sales staff to help sell your home and we’ll pay your estate agents fees*, helping to make your move into a new Wyatt home as hassle free as possible.
We’ll organise valuations from our recommended Estate Agents and look after the marketing of your property from start to finish, so you can sit back and relax while we manage the sale of your home for you. With Express Move you’re not just saving money, you’re saving time too!
Who can benefit from Express Move?
Express Move is for all homeowners’ looking to sell their current property and buy a Wyatt home. Whether you’re looking to move up, down size or just step sideways Express Move is there to make your move as easy as can be.*Up to the value of £5000.
Express Move Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. Express Move is only available on selected properties, subject to status. Please check with our Sales Advisors whether your selected Wyatt home is eligible.
2. Wyatt Homes retains the right to continue to market any plots with an Easy Move reservation in place and to sell to another proceedable purchaser, as long as 24 hours’ notice has been given. Notice can be given by phone or via email.
3. A registration fee of £1,000 will be payable once the purchaser(s) have been formally accepted on the Express Move scheme.
4. Wyatt Homes will use the information provided by the purchaser(s) to instruct valuations on the Express Move property. The Estate Agents will be asked to respond directly to Wyatt Homes with their findings.
5. If a buyer for the Express Move property is not found or should Wyatt Homes sell the selected plot to another purchaser then the £1,000 registration fee will be refunded to the purchaser(s) in full.
6. The purchaser(s) must appoint one of Wyatt Homes recommended Estate Agents’ and a Solicitor from a preferred panel of solicitor’s in order to quality for Express Move. Additional valuations of the Express Move property will be at the purchaser(s) expense. Chosen Estate Agents will vary by Wyatt Homes developments. Please ask for details.
7. Wyatt Homes anticipate to provide an asking price, where applicable, within 3 working days of receiving written valuations.
8. Once the Express Move valuation is made it is only valid for a period of 5 working days.
9. Wyatt Homes require purchasers to allow for the marketing of their Express Move property immediately, with a sign-board erected and listings on digital media.
10. It will be the purchaser’s responsibility to agree the particulars of the sale of their current property.
11. Wyatt Homes will pay up to £5000 towards the Estate Agent fees in connection with the sale of the Express Move property. All other fees and costs on the Express Move and new property, including Stamp Duty, are the responsibility of the purchaser(s).