Selling your current property can make buying a new Wyatt home more complicated than necessary, so our Easy Move scheme is here to take some of the strain and help you sell your existing home.
With Easy Move you get assistance from our experienced sales staff to help sell your home and we’ll pay £2000 towards estate agents fees. Helping to make your move into a new Wyatt home as hassle free as possible.
We’ll organise valuations from our recommended Estate agents and look after the marketing of your property from start to finish, so you can sit back and relax while we manage the sale of your home for you. We’ll also give you a contribution towards estate agent fees – so with Easy Move you’re not just saving time, you’re saving money too!
Who can benefit from Easy Move?
Easy Move is for all homeowners’ looking to sell their current property and buy a Wyatt Home. Whether you’re looking to move up, down size or just step sideways Easy Move is there to make your move as easy as can be.
Easy Move Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. Easy Move is only available on selected properties, subject to status. Please check with our Sales Advisors whether your selected Wyatt home is eligible.
2. Wyatt Homes will not take their property off the market until a sale is agreed on the Easy Move property and there is a completed chain.
3. Wyatt Homes have the right to continue to market any plots with an Easy Move reservation in place and to sell to another proceedable purchaser, as long as 24 hours’ notice has been given. Notice can be given by phone or via email.
4. A registration fee of £1,000 will be payable once the purchaser(s) have been formally accepted on the Easy Move scheme.
5. Wyatt Homes will use the information provided by the purchaser(s) to instruct valuations on the Easy Move property. The Estate Agents will be asked to respond directly to Wyatt Homes with their findings.
6. If a buyer for the Easy Move property is not found or should Wyatt Homes sell the selected plot to another purchaser then the £1,000 registration fee will be refunded to the purchaser(s) in full.
7. The purchaser(s) must appoint one of Wyatt Homes recommended Estate Agents’ and a Solicitor from a preferred panel of solicitor’s in order to quality for Easy Move. Additional valuations of the Easy Move property will be at the purchaser(s) expense. Chosen Estate Agents will vary by Wyatt Homes developments. Please ask for details.
8. Wyatt Homes anticipate to provide an asking price, where applicable, within 3 working days of receiving written valuations.
9. Once the Easy Move valuation is made it is only valid for a period of 5 working days.
10. Wyatt Homes require purchasers to allow for the marketing of their Easy Move property immediately, with a sign-board erected and listings on digital media.
11. It will be the purchaser’s responsibility to agree the particulars of the sale of their current property.
12. Wyatt Homes will pay £2000 towards the Estate Agent fees in connection with the sale of the Easy Move property. All other fees and costs on the Easy Move and new property, including Stamp Duty, are the responsibility of the purchaser(s).